throttle servo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jk6672

RCTalk Talkaholic
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Any recommendations on throttle servos for a Revo I'm building? What do you guys think of using the Extreme Racing carbon fiber throttle mount kit and the carbon fiber low CG battery tray kit over stock?

Would the Hitec hs7975hb (throttle/brake) and one hs7985mg (steering) be a good combo for the REVO?

^^ can I get some love^^ lol I want to order some servo's these seem like they'd get the job done ( talking from no experience) Do I need to buy the Hitec HFP-25 Digital Servo Field Programmer & Tester too?

I used the HiTec HS5645 MG for throttle on my Revo and it worked great. It was able to lock up both the front and rear brakes.

The carbon throttle mount looks cool, I was interested in it until I found a Tekno one @ my LHS for $5!

I think my throttle servo is 180 oz/0.09 sec, anything near those numbers and you will be fine! Great improvement over the stock servo, especially if you are running center diff to separate front/rear brakes.

thanks guys. Precision, what servo are you running that's 180/.09?

Back