TRA2075 Servo?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REVO-5309

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey all, i broke my throttle servo so iv taken one of the 2075 servos off the steering (as it has two) and there almost double the torque as the throttle servo TRA2056.

just wondering should the one 2075 servo be plenty for the steering and will the 2075 do the job for the throttle and not rip anything apart?

and iv heard people say that setting up a separate servo for the brake in the 2nd steering servo spot is a good idea. thoughts?

and I'm putting a FOC in and thinking of setting up a fuel cut off switch using the shifting servo. thoughts? (for those moments when its F-n ages away and u dont wanna run over there to save the fuel you could)

thats how i run both my revos ....single 2075 for steering ,,and the other 2075 i use for throttle/brake.....i find i have plenty of steering power with just the one servo

The single 2075 will last a while, but you may wanna upgrade soon.

Quote: and iv heard people say that setting up a separate servo for the brake in the 2nd steering servo spot is a good idea. thoughts?

That sounds pretty lame. I don't know who might have come up with that idea but a good throttle brake servo is all you need.

what steering servo is good for the revo?

People seem to love the Savox servos, I prefer the Hitec 5645 myself. They also have a 5646 waterproof servo.

There are many to choose from, just check the case size before getting one.

Back