vantage

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jk6672

RCTalk Talkaholic
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Has anyone delt with Vantage? I ordered a wing from them almost two weeks ago and I haven't heard a word. Does anyone have a contact number for them because they haven't replied to my email?

I've never had a problem with them nor heard anything derogatory about their service. I don't see any other means by which you can contact them.

Cool, I hope I get a package from them soon.

keep in mind it is holiday time and many companies have all this week and next off.

they are sending your stuff from another country, give about 2 weeks especially since its Christmas

they are sending your stuff from another country, give about 2 weeks especially since its Christmas

Oh really. Where does their product come from? I don't know why I thought it was from the states. BTW, does anyone know why they brace their CF chassis? I figured the CF chassis would be stronger than the aluminum.

The C/F chassis is stronger but more brittle than the stock piece. Unless you're a really hardcore racer or into shelf queens, I would recommend against it.

My Vantange wing and tank cover came in today. I didn't know it came from taiwan.

It sits higher than I would like it to, but I still like it. I did have to brake out the rotory tool, shave some plastic from the rear body mount, the wing brace, and drill some holes in the mount posts.

6567534453_7fe1a64cf1_z.png

6567538485_8d3eff34d1_z.png

6567541323_b913f8d317_z.png

I also realized if I want the wing, no more cage.
6567528119_342a439516_z.png

Last edited:
You can always do some mods to make it fit.

If I'm not mistaken mine came from Japan, I got it a couple of years ago but it isn't braced. I have a excellent luck so far, no jumps but quite a few mega tumbles that I thought would have cracked it