flipping when turning on pavement.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

feelthegirth

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
On dirt and grass my revo kicks butt. Bit I can not turn on pavement. Is this because of the tires or the 4wheel drive. Any suggestions. I'm new to this nitro stuff.

You can't turn as fast on pavement as on dirt because of the better traction. Also if you get the sway bars it help that a bit as well....but slowing it down in the turn will be the key to it all.

Thanks for the help. I'm sure ill have more questions in the future.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Where at in Korea. I was at camp colbern back in 93-94 . Yong son

---------- Post added at 10:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 AM ----------

Where at in Korea. I was at camp colbern back in 93-94 . Yong son

try ajusting you spring tention on your shocks so that when you push your truck all the way to the ground it spings back up to where the a arms are almost level with the ground. The lower the truck is the better turning ability will be.

Get some wider tires more for the street than off road and that will help. You can also slow down lol. JK I know what you mean my revo use to flip easy on pavement till I put some wider street tires by proline on there now it is kinda hard to flip and you almost have to try.

Rpm makes wheels with a 1" offset, I have them on mine and its nearly impossible to flip

Back