3.3 to brushless

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fescue101

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have a revo 3.3 that i am going to convert to brushless. I was wanting to know if i bought a erevo chassis would all my parts be compatable or what else would i have to do?IS IT EVEN WORTH IT?

I was actually going to convert mine with the mamba monster kit and after I got to actually pricing it to do it I backed out. It was going to cost me $400 just to convert it not counting the lipo batteries so it was going to be around $500 to do it. For that price I would just sell it and buy a E Revo. You can't use the two speed tranny anyway and that was the only reason I was going to do it was to have a 2 speed brushless revo. The 2 speed won't hold up to the power of the brushless so you have to lock your tranny into 2nd gear. I know there are people that convert them and prob love it but to me personally it wasn't worth the money not when I cound sell my revo as is for atleast $300 and just put another $300 with it and buy a brand new E Revo.

i finished my conversion last week and it might be the coolest toy i have. mine was already upgraded and locked in second. i just can't see a car with a plastic chassis handling what this thing can put out. don't know for sure cause i never had an erevo.

I'm sure it's sweet and thats why I wanted to convert mine. Wish it wasn't so much or I would have. Do you have any pictures of your revo after conversion?

i think it's worth it. my revo was just sitting anyway cause no one races monster truck here. i'm outta town this week for the holidays, i'll try to get a pic next week.

Back