Need help!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroXRevo

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
my truck keeps breaking headers this is the 4th one this month and they aint cheap why is my truck doing this the last two it broke i didnt flip or crash my truck

Broken rear exit exhaust are almost always caused by a bad landing.

HTC Evo 4G on Tapatalk Pro

or you have your header flange and the pipe flange touching or bound up and the vibration is doing it i went through two before i figured it out

Can you post me some pics of you're exhaust area and you're broken headers please, I'll Se what I can do from there.

i can't post pics cause my computer is down but there breaking were it bolts to the engine rite by the weld and they dont seem to be binding could i be over tightning the screws?

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

and thx for the help

same thing happend to me, try losening the wire on the pipe and put your silicon tube on then line up the bolt for the pipe then tighten your wire set screw back up. what its doing is pulling on the flange and pulling the pipe through.
thats what i did and i havent broke one since

is there a zip tie holding the header(the thing you're breaking) to the pipe. it might be too tight, and the heat and vibration are ending them. again, if you get pics up ill be able to really help. but no problem if you can't