Revo won't response to throttle

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REV0

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hey guys, i have a problem with my revo. My receiver works the steering fine, but i can't get the throttle to fully response. It was working fine when i was testing my brakes until I let it down a hill and punched the brakes. Btw the engine wasn't on at this time. From there on, the servo responded to the throttle but it was only a twitch and when i would punch the brakes, the servo would stay as if it was braking. I also noticed my gears wasn't moving normally. My gears always move smoothly, but now its all rugged. Any ideas? Thanks!

Sounds like a bad servo....but your english isnt so great LOL.

Check you batteries. Check your wiring. replace the servo.

i would start with new batteries or a fully charged battery pack

i would then open up the reciever box and check the connections and trace the wires back to the servo and look for pinched or broken wires
test and see what you have
if you have to you can switch the servo wires in the reciever steering into the throttle to make sure everything is working correctly and let us know how that works out

Sorry for my English, I'm only 12 =D
So, i started off with a fully charged battery pack and its still sluggish. I checked my wires, and i also switched the throttle wires onto the steering slot. Still nothing! It takes like a minute to go to full throttle. Only the brakes and steering are fine. Any ideas?

Did you make sure the servo horn isn't broke that control throttle?

If you swapped channels on your receiver with both servos and the throttle still spent work, its dead. Pick up a new one. Also replace the throttle spring with a weaker one like the nitro 4tec.

HTC Evo 4G on Tapatalk Pro

Yea, if it does eventualy make it to open throttle, its a weak servo. and the spring could be to tight also.