shocks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonDutton

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
whats the best shocks to run on a 3.3 revo

Just the stock shocks with some 40weight oil in them will be sufficient for just bashing and jumping. Revo shocks are about the best on the market and will handle anything you put them through.

---------- Post added at 11:41 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

GTR makes some great shocks for the revo but I have personally never used them. I jump and bash my revo pretty good in a rock corry and the only thing I have ever had to do to mine is I often change the shock oil out with new. My revo handles great with 40W shock oil doesn't bounce everywhere and corners really well and takes jumps very well so I haven't found the need to upgrade my shocks just yet.

ok ill just order a new set of stock 1s then cus the guy i got this revo from didnt take care of it and the back shocks wont adjust the r really nasty

I used the upgraded TiN shaft shocks from Traxxas on both my 3.3 and mERV. A little bit smoother and tougher IMO. I use a 30 wt shock oil in mine.

ok does any1 have a set for sell

ok ill just order a new set of stock 1s then cus the guy i got this revo from didnt take care of it and the back shocks wont adjust the r really nasty

You can rebuild them for near nothing and make them like new again. Stock shocks are fine on the revo in my opinion unless your doing some serious bashing and you will need more than new shocks if you know what i mean. LOL. I don't abuse my rc's like a lot of people do though I take pride in them and really try not to do really stupid stuff. My rc's are like a investment to me so going out and just really beating the hell out of them I don't do but to each it's own. I don't jump mine more than about 10 feet in the air and steer away from back flips and all that stuff. I take mine out and just enjoy to run them.