can u fit a sure fire 32 in revo 3.3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NitroXRevo

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i was told by by a freind that they were realy good engines and was wondering if it would fit in my revo

Yep... But it won't be a direct drop in.

Yes however, you would have to find a New Era mount for it...just to let you know that is too much engine for the Revo IMO. The power will not even really be useable and the whole drive train will have to be upgraded to handle it.

like what kind of upgrades will i need/ AND THX for the help and what engine do u recomend

you would probly want metal gears in the tranny metal center cvd's and metal axles and posibly upgrade the diff's,, not to mention you might want rpm parts on there for the first few accidents from the speed to try and keep her whole.. good luck !! and the picco .26maxx is a good engine, I havent fully broke mine in yet but it is pretty cool sounding and I went over a small bump the other day using break in speeds and it held the front end up fpr a few feet. I can't wait till it is broke in and i can use more then 1/4 throttle!!!!! that is on a maxx but will do just as good on the revo I beleive I think joey has one on his revo..

Yup I have the Picco .26 in mine. It is fully broken in and if I work the throttle correctly I can hold a wheelie until I run out of room. The problem with the Surefire is finding the mount. I sold one a little bit back. The Revo is a light machine it really does not need that much torque. It would be just about un-drivable. It would take a lot of work to make it tough enough for that engine. The .26 is just about the most you can put in it and still be a reliable machine with out fear of self destruction.

maby i will just go with the pico how good is low end on it cause I'm mostly in tall grass and soft dirt

Back