Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hey Guys,

Getting ready to start this conversion. Just waiting on some 5mm pinions to arrive. A couple of things... one, which side of the transfer case do you mount the brushless motor? I have the plate to cover the empty side I just wasn't sure which side to mount the motor to. Second, what size pinions are you using? I ordered a few Robinson 5mm pinions in 12T, 13T and 14T. I was going to tune by temp... but I figured I would ask to see what you guys are running. Thanks

Tom

Yes I did.

Since you will be pulling the tranny anyway, you may want to consider it.

Thanks my friend. I will order me one. What weight oil do you run? Thanks

Tom

Whatever weight the center diff came with which I believe was 100k. No leaking when took it out of the package so I didn't want to mess with it. LOL

It really tamed the front end and improved handling greatly so I never bothered to try any other weights.

Whatever weight the center diff came with which I believe was 100k. No leaking when took it out of the package so I didn't want to mess with it. LOL

It really tamed the front end and improved handling greatly so I never bothered to try any other weights.

Very Good!

Thanks brother!

Tom

Back