Wont Idle for more than 3sec

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REVO-5309

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hey guys, got a revo 3.3 and iv just run it in, I'm guessing this could possibly be a glow plug problem (already have the 2nd one in) or maybe an air leak. but heres the symptoms. runs awesome on top end and get into 2nd pretty quick once its off the line, pick up is a bit slack and doesn't do wheelies too well atm, running 20% fuel and no matter what i do to lsn or hsn or idle it doesn't change much. any ideas?

sounds like could be an air leak . but not sure did it have the same problem one the first glow plug, and if this is second pluge how long has it been runnin (how long have you had it and was it new)

i think it may have been the idle screw wasn't in far enough and as soon as it went to nutral it relaxed and closed. so iv changed that and also put a new air filter on that wasn't so oily as i heard somewhere that if it was too oily that caused a couple small problems.

and iv used around 2L of fuel. 2nd plug which was new (came with) went in shortly after about a L of fuel i think.

now to go wake up the street and test it lol.

all works, was just the idle screw wasn't in far enough. with the air filter off u can see that its open, but as soon as its all on and moving the gap closes a bit when the brakes/neutral is engaged.

try ajusting your throttle trim.

Back