Platinum revo 3.3 rtr 80$ :)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonDutton

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am getting a revo 3.3 plat ed. With rpm hop ups tomorrow for 80$ ill post some pics tomorrow for you guys and maybe even a ft/fs thread :)

Your going to try n sell it on here?

Post up the pics, but your what they call a "newb" and until you pop the 100 post cherry, FORGETABOUTIT!! You can only post up a WTB/WTT thread, try and throw a price in that section and se how many blues shut ya down.

Very cool steal though for sure.

Yea i can't wait to get it and see how she runs :) itll look good next to my maxx

Ok ill just wait until i get my posts up then i guess ill post a ft/fs thread

90 days/100 posts or...

BECOME A CONTRIBUTOR AND DO IT TOMORROW!

Hmm is bein a contributor payin 20$

I'm on a caraudio forum has a lifetime supporter with 10 itraderand 1057 posts

imma become a supporter on here i have no prob with it

Good stuff. But then you can't sell it, keep it and start working on getting it running because for $80 bucks for a revo I wouldn't expect a whole lot. Great car though and alot of fun.

i have personally seen it drive the kid just needs money to pay his cell phone bill lol

There's actually some nice perks to becoming a supporter, a private forum, arcade, give aways, a sig banner if you want one.

yea imma def signup to b 1 in a cpl days after payday

There's actually some nice perks to becoming a supporter, a private forum, arcade, give aways, a sig banner if you want one.

Even broke ass's like me that buy a membership for a couple months then die off, then memberships again, but either way I still rep RCNT to the core!

Back