Has anyone ever ordered from outside the usa

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MR4X4KING

I have more toys than I know what to do with.
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Has anyone ever ordered anything from outside the usa?
I found this place in indonesia and the prices are cheap but i am scared i am going to get screwed.
Take a look at this and let me know
www.rcblast.net

please let me know your input
thanks!

I ordered from Hobbyking before they had a us warehouse countless times which was out of hong kong or japan without problems. Never heard of rcblast but they could be the same thing..

I've done the HobbyKing thing as well before they had US warehouses...they were slow but fine. I also ordered my MRT Transponder from the UK without a problem at all.

I would only order if you can pay through PayPal.
I'm still waiting on an order from China that was ordered on April 19, and shipped 2 days later.

I bought my Hilux from a private seller in Costa Rica, took 15 days to get here.... Hobbyking is slow, but NEVER order from them over major holidays

I've ordered from RCMart in the past without any problems. Usually got the item within a week from them, but always had to go pick it up at the PO due to needing a sig.

Nowadays if I can't get it from someone in the USA then I don't need it.

I've had good luck with Asia Tees. They're out of Taiwan, if I remember correctly, and never waited more than week for the parts to arrive.

Ordered from HobbyKing. Took a while to arrive, 2 weeks or so, but that was during the Chinese New Year.

there prices on cars and trucks are like 60 bucks or more lower
example traxxas summit 1/10 371.00 omg thats cheap instead if 560.00
spartan boat 271.00 instead of 399.00
and so on rc18r 100.00 instead of 169.00
why are they so cheap ?

www.rcblast.net

I was noticing that expensive rigs were alot lowe on pice too I would definetly make sue you would use some kind of buye potection like pay pal!!!!! alot of times if they ae real cheap you gotta be alittle sceptical..... I would go with something smaller at first..

I can't believe the brand new savage is 100 dollars cheaper than it is here I'm curious as to what their shipping rates are if that equates for the difference?

Back