outrigger plans

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rigger-rick

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hi all just wondering if any one has plans on how to build an outrigger 7.5 cc or 11.0 cc

How about a tad more information? First what is an outrigger? Is it a boat? Help us help you.

I think I have the plans from when i built my rigger. It's a X class nitro rig though. I could scan them and post them if you want.

hi all sorry for the confusion a outrigger is a hyro outrigger rc boat hard to exsplain simply cosists of a centre tube with two front sponsons (out riggers ) at the front on either side about 150 mm out from centre tub i will try to post a prifile pic of my current boat soon :).

hi gnark

I'm am new to building but am keen to give it a go if you can send me some plans i would be very thankfull i currntly have a 7.5cc rigger i think it is a copy of a us model type called jaguar hull but was made by wideboy racing in aus
let me know how u want to do this
thanks

cherrs rick

hi all sorry for the confusion a outrigger is a hyro outrigger rc boat hard to exsplain simply cosists of a centre tube with two front sponsons (out riggers ) at the front on either side about 150 mm out from centre tub i will try to post a prifile pic of my current boat soon :).

hi gnark

I'm am new to building but am keen to give it a go if you can send me some plans i would be very thankfull i currntly have a 7.5cc rigger i think it is a copy of a us model type called jaguar hull but was made by wideboy racing in aus
let me know how u want to do this
thanks

cherrs rick

Let me dig the up the papers and scan them for ya. It's an Avenger cobra hull; I think the guy went out of business afew years back.

I'm going running tomorrow so I'll need a day or two to find them. Hopefully they are readable, the only thing they have seen in the past 10 years was dust.

- Edit
I started looking around and found the plans inside of a spare radio box.

Untitled.jpg

Untitled2.jpg

Untitled3.jpg

Untitled4.jpg

Untitled5.jpg

Last edited:
Back