Race Inspired Traxxas Revo 3.3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Traxxas has released yet another Traxxas Revo 3.3. The newest Traxxas Revo keeps a sharp focus on core performance elements as the lightest, quickest, and most versatile Revo 3.3 yet. The new Revo 3.3 chassis layout borrows from the exclusive Revo Platinum Edition with race-inspired features such as a compact...

Click to continue

Cool, I notice it's just like computers or anything else I buy, a month later something better comes out.....LOL. I really like the smaller electronic boxes, much cleaner look.

does ne 1 thk the radio box will fit the 2.5 revo tht thing is slick

looks like they decided to keep the platinum after all lol knew they would have to redo some stuff to live up to the platinums

Is it just me or are they running a single servo?

Funny how they come out with something that looks a lot like after market stuff... guess they finally realized what people wanted. Tekno has been making similar parts almost since the revo hit the stores.

Looks nice and tidy.

I'm still buyint the teckno stuff

How can it be lighter than the Platinum. There seems to be a lot more in that chassis. Plus EZ start etc.
doesn't make a lot of sense...... Its cool though.

Back