anyone know of this conley v8?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grgbulldog

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1PK2BzUE8aw&mode=related&search="]YouTube - Conley V8 Engine[/ame]

i found this on youtube and I've searched google and theres no real website on this thing. anyone know anything about it? ill go look at some of the stuff that came up from the search but i gotta go for now.

Some interesting stuff out there.
I had a sub to a magazine called "Strickly IC" once. Guys building anything from a hit and miss engine to a Merlin aircraft engine.
Unreal the detail in them. http://craftsmanshipmuseum.com/memuseum1.htm

Last edited:
thats crazy! $5000 for a nitro engine haha

[ame="http://youtube.com/watch?v=mutb7KgA9NM&mode=related&search="]YouTube - V 12 Modellmotor RC Engine[/ame]

this is a nice one

WOW, that's a V12 nitro engine. Just beautiful. The link posted by Lessen was not nitro, but gas. You can see the distributor and wiring.
They're all amazing.
A few months ago, someone posted a link here to a totally detailed Ferarri, complete with working engine. Trans, interior, gauges....everything worked. Anyone know where that link is?

yea..i saw that, it was awsome. i love the way these little engines sound like little dragsters. and the v12 sounds sorta like a ferrari

i can just imagine getting a 1/4 scale ferrari with that v12. i wonder if it has 1/4 scale horsepower to go with it

WOW, that's a V12 nitro engine. Just beautiful. The link posted by Lessen was not nitro, but gas. You can see the distributor and wiring.
They're all amazing.
A few months ago, someone posted a link here to a totally detailed Ferarri, complete with working engine. Trans, interior, gauges....everything worked. Anyone know where that link is?

Rolex, I beleive you are incorrect here. That engine is also a 4 stroke gas engine. They don't show the front where the distributor is but you can see the wires running on the insides of the heads.
The Conley has been around for at least 10 years that I know of.

Connely has been doing those motor for YRS!! 5k for the motor and another 6 or 8K for hte Corbra it goes into.

theres another scale gas motor builder. his designs appear to be better, and the motors run with more ponies!!!

www.weberprecision.com

check these bad mofos out!

T

anyone here see the 1/3rd scale Farrari Testarosa the Itailian Built?
i know Eddy seen it at HBF or LSF.
T

theres another scale gas motor builder. his designs appear to be better, and the motors run with more ponies!!!

www.weberprecision.com

Oh, MAN!! This one is so intensely beautiful that I'd like to spend the night hugging it while I sleep.
His site is not fully up and running yet, but the stills show his flawless perfection.

yes, the guy seems to really strive for perfection. i ve seen a few other vids of the motor running, dont remember where, RCPoop maybe.

but damn you can just Feel the power when he revs it up!! even on the vid.

i couldnt get the cideo to work.