Ofna Micro Failsafe question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xmodrelic

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hmm.. it worked for me but I'm going to get the foward only con. any ways here soon..

thanks, I'll probably go that way too since most do, but for now I'd like to upgrade one thing at a time.

When I had the ofna failsafe on my Revo, I had the throttle servo plugged into one end of the failsafe and the other end of the failsafe plugged into the optidrive. It worked without any problems.

Fail safe is good - but u need to check it every month. Problem is wiring conectors are not seale properly u will get short circuit and it can cause real headache. I have since removed it and set up a manual return spring on the throttle arm - I havent had a run away since doing this.

Fail safe is good - but u need to check it every month. Problem is if wiring conectors are not sealed properly u will get short circuit and it can cause real headache. I have since removed it and set up a manual return spring on the throttle arm - I havent had a run away since doing this.

The revo has a weak spring stock on it, it kinda works-brings it back to about 1/4 throttle. Maybe I can just put a stronger spring right on the stock spring mounts- or is that what you guys are talking about? I would probably want a higher torque servo, right?

as for the unsealed connectors, would a drop of hot glue seal it up? my failsafe is in the mail as we speak.

thanks