revo 2.5R

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoobydoo2u

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hello i recently had to send in my os 18TM in for replacement because the tec support said i must have gotten a defective sleeve and i have been trying to get my 2.5R running again

:help:
so my problem is that it will cut out and stall no matter how i try to tune it it starts great and idles good also but right before it cuts out its like the engine gets very very quiet and starts to smoke alot out the exhaust(more then usual) and loses all engine power it sounds about like some one put their finger over the exhaust stinger then when i try to give it even the slightest bit of throttle it dies completely and i have already checked and am certain that the exhaust it not clogged so what sound i try and what do you think is wrong? thanks!!(This is the 2.5r i am trying to get running) :help:

Please Help!!:help:

Sounds like you are fat on the LSN. Try leaning it out in increments.

Sounds like you are fat on the LSN. Try leaning it out in increments.

alrighty! ill try that to marrow thanks again jon!

alrighty! ill try that to marrow thanks again jon!

Remember to run it around and see how performance changes. Things to take in consideration, amount of smoke and temperature. How old is the plug?

there brand new
i also have one more question why can't you use lc3 pugs on 2.5r? and if its a length problem then can i just use to glow plug washers?

there brand new
i also have one more question why can't you use lc3 pugs on 2.5r? and if its a length problem then can i just use to glow plug washers?

I use the MC-59 but the OS LC-3 will work. Its actually recommended.

thanks jon it did stay running now!:jittery:

yup

yup, it stood on. till he broke a driveshaft :p :flamer:

diff gear Thank You Very Much!!;)

Back