Axle Carriers?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryson

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
So I'm trying to put on some new knuckles and i dont get how to get the ball ends out of the stock ones and press them back into the new ones. There both stock. I'm thinking just cut the old ones and press the new ones in with a vice.

Bryson

If you are using the stockers and replacing them, Traxxas should have provided you with a tool to dissassemble them.YOu have to unscrew that part and then the Pivot Ball should now be visible. With a Specific allen ( I don't k now off the top of my head) wrench, insert it through the hole and into the pivot ball. Unscrew and each one should pop off.

Let us know if you can do this.

Huh ill have to check it out. I dont think i got a wrench with them. I'm still scratching my head how to get them in. But if that works ill just reverse the process.

Bryson

Huh ill have to check it out. I dont think i got a wrench with them. I'm still scratching my head how to get them in. But if that works ill just reverse the process.

Bryson

THis is the tool you need

trar5475.jpg

THis is how you would do it...

Sb04.jpg

Thats what that thing is for lol. I've had it siting in my box for like a year and didnt know what it was for. Cool thanks.

Bryson

O poop i just bough these damn things and the frigin screw was loose. O well just good to have extras ready to go at the track i guess.

Bryson