revo wont move

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicholas655

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
hey i was trying out my revo today and it was going fine for about 100 feet and then it just stopped moving.I would press on the htrottle and it would just rev.I just got it repaired after a big crash .Maybe it thats that meesed up .Let me know if anybody has an idea about what to do . Thanx alot ,, nick

Hey Nick. Welcome aboard! Do you still have reverse? Possibly you engaged the revo's reverse and it got stuck in between? Also what about your slipper set up? Is that set right? What about your linkages?

What does it do exactly? Does it rev but not move?

Hellp us help you.

Does your spur gear spin when it revs?
Does your center axles spin when it revs?
Do any of your wheel axles spin when it revs?
Does it still have reverse?

Need more info to help.

hi , i jut got my revo not to lonng ago so i didnt touch any of the slipper adjustments . It basically just revs and doesn't move.It moved for a sec an then stopped and kept reving oonly .I will try tomorrow to see if any of the parts are moving to give you more information.THanx for everything

i still have reverse but i dont have time to tryit tonight so iwill tomorrow and get back to you on that .Thanx alot , nick

Yeah, let us know what moves and what doesn't. Then we can help pinpoint where the failure is. Since you still have reverse, the complicates things a bit. It could just be your reverse servo isn't moving far enough and it's stuck in between gears.

Do you know how to manualy move the reverse linkage back and forth?I would look into making sure that it is not inn limbo.

hey its nick again i found the problem to my revo not moving.Its the spur gear that was missing some teeth so i went to my hobby shop and had fun installing it . My first mechanical problem i fix myself ..So proud.

They must have a timer on those things. I just replaced my spur and my clutch pads.:seeing_stars: