Revo 3.3 Extended arms

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheech9887

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Ok,
I have yet to even run mine yet.... Way to cold here to even attempt to break my new baby in.

But, I was wanting to know what people thought about the extended arms for the Revo 3.3?

What's there pro's and con's..

Thanks and look forward to meeting all of you,

Cheech :duff:

The extended arms are really for the 2.5 Revo with the shorter chassis. Youcan run them on a 3.3 but, IMO, it makes the truck too long and it will not handle right on track.

Thanks Jet,
I appreciate the quick response and nice to meet you man...

The factory? guys (slayden, roberts, tillman) all ran the extended arms with the 3.3 chassis.

i had the ext arms on m 2.5 but the traxxas ones are crap. i snapped one the first day i ran them. if your going to use ext arms ( not sure with the 3,3 but it makes the 2.5 really nice) get the tekno ones. they have plastic simular to rpm and also carry a lifetime warrenty. you get two choices up to 19mm ext and they are designed to work on either side so you dont have to worry about right or left if you buy backups

I have them on the 2.5 chassis and it makes a world of difference. I don't bash so I can't speak of that, but the traxxas ones are holding up fine for me.

I have gone both ways....and I tend to agree with Jetmech...on the 2.5 they are the cats meow....but it made my 3.3 chassis seem to stick and flip way too often...

My 2 cents...

Back