weird reversal / Not moving

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoobydoo2u

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
ok. . . so heres my problem. please stay with me i know its long:eek:pps:
took out my revo started it and drove maybe 15 feet over to a strait area in my yard stopped it then hit full throttle (I am still doing tuning) went maybe another 15 feet stopped then tried to slowly turn and it was like i just took the gears out of the tranny engine revving but truck not moving at all! i hit the gas again and then it goes in reverse! walk over to it turn the steering on the control every thing is REVERSED! throttle/brake, steering/ and the shifting for forward and reverse isn't working at all what could it passably be?! any help would be great thanks! an also i took tranny apart no stripped gears:)bow:)

All your controls are reversed? Uhmm, check the controller.. (Unless I'm confusing my controllers here) there are a couple small black recessed switches that normal/reverse the way each channel acts. That should solve your problem.

Oh and as you test this, just turn the switch on for the receiver and the controller - dont start the engine. I know, seem obvious just makin sure you know.

nope didn't mess with switch until after this happened and they all happened suddenly all at once.. so i switched them but now my brand new shifting servo isint working and going by the control i am in forward but the truck is always sitting in reverse

Last edited:
I have to ask but are your batteries charged? Low batts can give you odd results. I also want to know if your servos are reversed. Does your throttle work backwards? Throttle is now brake and brake is now Throttle? What about Turning? Left is right and right is left?

I have to ask but are your batteries charged? Low batts can give you odd results. I also want to know if your servos are reversed. Does your throttle work backwards? Throttle is now brake and brake is now Throttle? What about Turning? Left is right and right is left?
yes to all of that!+ my forward and reverse servo(brand new!) does not even twitch when i try to move it and its stuck in reverse