mytsmily here are some pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mytsmily

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
new revo

Attachments

• jse_100_0255.jpg
    jse_100_0255.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 124
  • jse_100_0256.jpg
    jse_100_0256.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 100
  • jse_100_0257.jpg
    jse_100_0257.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 105
  • jse_100_0258.jpg
    jse_100_0258.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 107
  • jse_100_0259.jpg
    jse_100_0259.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 85
Looks pretty sweet. For Ebay that is hooked up. I see Tekno stuff and the famous OS 18TM and resonator. Do you have the FOC?

Looks pretty sweet. For Ebay that is hooked up. I see Tekno stuff and the famous OS 18TM and resonator. Do you have the FOC?

Foc????? sorry don't know many terms to rc yet but from reading the past threads I can see it won't take long to know what your talking about. I'll figure em out sooon!!!!!!

Foc????? sorry don't know many terms to rc yet but from reading the past threads I can see it won't take long to know what your talking about. I'll figure em out sooon!!!!!!

Forward Only Conversion

Jon made it sound like you bought this on ebay. I just read that. Gosh damn! What did you pay for that. I'm lookin for one simalair but can't find one on ebay. Once again Nice rig.

Bryson

I thought he did.. He posted this..

Hello, I have a Cen Gen 7.7 and just got a my first revo off of EBAY. This is my first forum and new to computers It seems that obviously I am going to have questions.....Hopefully you guys can help me out? took me 10 mins to type this.

o sorry bout that jon. Still lookin to know what he laid down for that beast. I'm thinking about doing a 3.3 racer build wich i hope will turn out something like this. But if i find one on ebay or anywhere that resembles this one I'm going to look into geting it.

Bryson

Yes, I bought this revo 2.5 off ebay for $645. Did not come with body, but the guy thew in a brand new os18tm fully modded engine and hooked it up with this light weight carbon fiber chassis.This truck should rip huh.. I thought it was pretty sweet deal......What do you guys think?

Yeah...it has foc and every other possible goodie I could think of. This was a $1900 build. It was pieced together from the chassis up. I sold it because I had 4 revo's and a buggy at the time and needed to shed a few. Down to 3 revo's and going to add a mugen prospec truggy to the mix:)

Back