OS 18TM & Trinity Pipe.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tarant

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Okay, I recently took my Revo (Its a Beast MW, Thanks) apart to clean the whole thing. After going through 3in of snow and a lot of mud I figure it was needed. Anyways I took the pipe and engine apart and I dont remember how it was nor how to get it back together. The small manifold is to small with the gasket and the big manifold is to big with the gasket. I am able to put the small gasket on the OS and use the big gasket on the big manifold and that works. But I am not sure if it is the proper way. I dont have and couldnt find the instructions.

Thanks.

ps, has anyone used Top Fuel in a OS. Was it a pain.

Okay, I recently took my Revo (Its a Beast MW, Thanks) apart to clean the whole thing. After going through 3in of snow and a lot of mud I figure it was needed. Anyways I took the pipe and engine apart and I dont remember how it was nor how to get it back together. The small manifold is to small with the gasket and the big manifold is to big with the gasket. I am able to put the small gasket on the OS and use the big gasket on the big manifold and that works. But I am not sure if it is the proper way. I dont have and couldnt find the instructions.

Thanks.

ps, has anyone used Top Fuel in a OS. Was it a pain.

Tarant....

I think I need a pic to be sure, but I believe the big end goes on the pipie and the small end on the engine...thats the way mine is. The os gasket should work fine..it goes on the engine side..or I have used 1/8 buggy gaskets for .21 and smaller engines. And yes I have run Top Fuel in my OS 18's seems to work well for me...getting a good tune this time of year is pissing me off a bit...

Hey where did you bash at?...we really should get together as we are in the same 30 mile radius.;)

My buddy and I tore up three trucks today....great fun just enough ice and snow left up here to make it messy. He brought his t maxx and I ran two revos...good times were had by all.

Last edited:
oh, No I know which end goes to the pipe and engine I just need to know what manifold to use. the smaller one or the larger one.

I mostly bash at my house.Between work and school I havent gotten to go bash anywere lately.

That sounds like fun. All the snow is gone down here so no more snow bashing.

The small header. The big one is for a BB mill.

Bryson

Back