Pull Start for OS 18TM

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't see why it would not fit since the ez start backplate bolts right on.

If it works with the ez-start, the pullstart will bolt right on. I did it to both my 2.5R and Sirio .18.

WOO HOO! guess I'm getting better at thinking nitro:) that was exactly what i was thinking thanks guys!!!! it will be here along with my os18tm day after tomarrow i hope! thanks!!!!

can't wait to run my revo! havent ran it in like 4-6 mounths the 2.5r made me hate it and then fuel tank got a hole along with the air filter

Would the pullstart on a 2.5r help reduce rotating mass? Or is that only possible if I went to a box-starter? (considerin both still have a 1-way bearing. I know it'll reduce a lot of weight... I really dont want to buy another new engine (just bought a .12 cvr for my NT) so i wanna ride out the 2.5r. Is it worth while? Or should I just stick w/ my EZ Start?

Would the pullstart on a 2.5r help reduce rotating mass? Or is that only possible if I went to a box-starter? (considerin both still have a 1-way bearing. I know it'll reduce a lot of weight... I really dont want to buy another new engine (just bought a .12 cvr for my NT) so i wanna ride out the 2.5r. Is it worth while? Or should I just stick w/ my EZ Start?

The pullstart vs. EZ start will reduce mass ...... but, not rotating mass, nothing on the EZ start is rotating after the engine is running.

Mr T

Thats what I was thinkin... guess I'll hold out till I find a good deal on a starter box

The replacement engine I got from Traxxas came with pullstart and I have to say that as soon as I save money for it i will buy a starter box. Main reason is I have busted a couple of nuckles with the engine cooling head which is sharp. One advantage I see is I dont have to worry charging the EZ start anymore.

bringing this one to say that the the standard 2.5/2.5r pullstart will fit onto the 18TM for sure. I am doing that now.