~Revo~Basher~

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoobydoo2u

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
hello!
i am a BASHER and i am planning on getting some huge air under my revo with my OS. 18tm

now! my question is what hob ups including wheels tires rods rockers AND SO ON should i get?

the surface i'm running on is mostly dirt because I'm making a track in my back yard one for racing and one is just a strait dirt track for lots of speed for jumps i am not planning on racing my Revo just bashing it! thanks :marshall:

Its a pretty strong struck out of the box. I would wait till it breaks. Things that are common to replace are the stock arms with RPM Racing arms. Start with that and see what you like and don't like. The Stock Tire and Rim combo work well for bashing. No need to get 23mm rims or hubs as they are a waste to spend money on.

You might later consider the upgraded traxxas shocks...or filling the stock ones you have with stiffer fluid.

I agree with Jon2....drive it till you break it.....fix it with better parts if need....and repeat..........;)

Bash on!
Talon