Rd logics Tires

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They remind me of the Proline maxx mulchers. They look great too. Probably get a whols set for about 1/2 the cost and then get a set of rims you wil like.

Ya they were 30$ per set. I think I'm going to pick them up. For the price i can't go wrong.

30? that is a better deal. Let us know what you think.

Thats a good looking tire, and only $30.....My Savage needs a new set of shoes.

Yes, these are nice and my customers have had good luck with them

Any more reviews on this? Those 1/8th" nubs look gnarly. Hmmm..., I wonder if I could get a buggy to drift with them in the street...

Well i went to the hobby shop and picked up a set today. These things are sick. And there pre-glued. How come when ever you go to a hobby shop the clerks are like this kid dosent know poop. I went to one today and there was some basketball player there and all the guys wouldnt give me the time of day. So then this big basketball player opened his mouth on how his revo is a pos and i let loose. I think i changed his mind on the truck because he then bought every thing i said he needed and people started to respect me more and give me the time of day. I just dont get it i have money to spend and just caus I'm a younger guy they are like this kid dosent know poop. Then the basketball player went out and got in his rolsroice(spelling sucks). I saw his bill though it was 2599.00$. He bought 2 novarossies. Any way back to the wheels and tires. I can't wait to run them but i think ill wait and save them for my o.s. Heres a pic of what they look like mounted up.
P1050174.jpg

are the 14mm or the newer 23mm wheels?

14 i think what ever standerd is. That why i got them i didnt have to upgrade anything else.

Those are sick indeed. Keep us posted if the gum up in muddy/loamy conditions.

As for the rich snob, I've seen them plenty times before in this hobby. They throw down big bucks to impress and then destroy the whole thing because they don't understand.

I empathize with you and hope your honest and experienced opinions don't go to waste.

I think I'm going to save them for when i go to the desert and for when i have my OS mounted up. Id just hate to wast a good pair of tires like that ripin down the street. :)

I think I'm going to save them for when i go to the desert and for when i have my OS mounted up. Id just hate to wast a good pair of tires like that ripin down the street. :)

You need to post pics of the rooster tail those will kick up.