gearing of the revo 3.3?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvmyrevo

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I am looking for any recommendations for spur gear clutch bell combo. I am looking for acceleration and don t need the top end.

Don't take this the wrong way but you don't have to post the question in every section. A link to the gearing chart was provided in your other thread. The 3.3 and the 2.5 Revo have the same gears

Too many threads??????

Don't take this the wrong way but you don't have to post the question in every section. A link to the gearing chart was provided in your other thread. The 3.3 and the 2.5 Revo have the same gears

I placed my question in 2 categories (nitro and revo) since there was only 2 people in nitro I thought I might get more feedback. Sorry if this offended you Jetlag.

You have to give it some time, you wont always get answers back immediately.

I placed my question in 2 categories (nitro and revo) since there was only 2 people in nitro I thought I might get more feedback. Sorry if this offended you Jetlag.

I sure hope you are not getting smart about Jet's post. In order for you to get the most out of your question, leave it to one thread. Asking it over again will do you no good.

Read up on the site rules luvmyrevo.

Obviously you do not know me and obviously you did not read my post as I said don't take offense to what I was telling you. But now I'll say this publicly for all to read cause obviously you don't. You were given the link to the revo gear chart in another thread then came and asked the same damn question in this thread after being given the answer in the other one. It was obvious to everyone else that you were wanting to take the advice that was being given to you and wanting someone to spoon feed you the information instead of looking for it and deciphering it on your own. Now calling me jetlag may hold some truth as I have suffered from it on many occassion being that my job has taken me around the world several times and I've been to more countries in 5 days than some people do their entire life. What does that have to do with anything? Absolutely nothing which is exactly what you will get from me as far as help from here on out. So go luvyourrevo or your right hand or left which ever makes you happy.

That deserves no response because obviously you not any good at handling criticism nor are you any good at researching information. Others that know me around here will laugh at what you have to say because you have no clue.

Can you say ...."smacktard"
You get em Jet....;0

luvmyrevo you disappoint me. If you going to talk poop you have to come up with something better that "Jetlag" and "Ya I want sum of dat"

With those two weak ass insults the only thing you have accomplished is to piss off the people that were trying to help you.

Good job buddy:thumbup:

luvmyrevo, your response is short of being anything less than a bad post. You come here to look for help but you choose to act immature. I saw no immature response from anyone trying to help you till you made your comment to Jet.

Keep this up and your stay here just may be short of getting "jetlag" after a flight.

~Jon

Rotflmao Classic post of what not to do as a newbie to a board.... This should go on the newbie board as what not to do. Still lol over smacktard :)

Everybody needs a :chillpill Jetmech got him by saying he doesn't need to post in EVERY SECTION when he only posted in two and luvmyrevo got him back by saying "jetlag". What's the big deal here?

Everybody needs a :chillpill Jetmech got him by saying he doesn't need to post in EVERY SECTION when he only posted in two and luvmyrevo got him back by saying "jetlag". What's the big deal here?

Whats the big deal here????HUMMM...
Lets see Jet offered his help on another post..
LUV decided That jet had no clue about he was talking about.All this coming from a noob...

And started a new thread...Asking the same thing..
But decided to try a argue with Jet..
You getting it now?

If not Ill explain it to you in different terms.If you need!
luvmyrevo, your response is short of being anything less than a bad post. You come here to look for help but you choose to act immature. I saw no immature response from anyone trying to help you till you made your comment to Jet.

Keep this up and your stay here just may be short of getting "jetlag" after a flight.

~Jon

Then you add that a MOD told him to back off .And he still keep going...Now who needs to chill here...
You and LUV...Try not to jump in on some thing you know nothing about...OK

Last edited:
Down ZANDOR...it aint worth the effort. Too much beer to drink!

Down ZANDOR...it aint worth the effort. Too much beer to drink!

LOL ya I know....It just that this is the second time today Some one new.Has come in to a thread and has said.
Or has commented on some thing they have no clue about...It gets old after a while.

A toast to BEER.....Cheers...

LOL ya I know....It just that this is the second time today Some one new.Has come in to a thread and has said.
Or has commented on some thing they have no clue about...It gets old after a while.

A toast to BEER.....Cheers...

I guess it's getting to you too, it's gonna be a long winter...I got this round :ale:

Back