will these fit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol well worth a try I am still lookinf for street tires and rims

WOW thats like 100 for 4 rims and tires damn a little more than I wanted to spend lol!

WOW thats like 100 for 4 rims and tires damn a little more than I wanted to spend lol!

Yeah, that's about what they'll run you no matter where you go. May want to try eBay and get a used set or maybe try getting some used rims and buy new tires.

Street tires suck! I tried a set on my Revo....Forward bite sucked, it would spin too much...They had so much side bite I almost had to stop to turn. I would rather chew up a set of Bowties or Imex step pinns on the street, both have better forward bite and give just enough when turning.

But that just me

thanks for that info anyone have a set of bow ties with rims they would like to sell ;)

LOL, I have about $600 or so just in tires for my truggy I carry in my Panther Tire Tote and probably close to the same for my buggy. Damn things, about as much wrapped up in those as my 1:1.

Just so you know, going to a 23mm rim requires the 23mm hubs. Proline, Dace Mfg and even Crazy Nut Racing has them. There are others but these are what I have seen and tried. Owned only the CNR ones. I currently have the Proline ones and IMO they suck. The nut keeps coming loose.

Also , don't forget the 23mm socket or the Proline tool.

I like the stockers from my 2.5. I dont' know if the 3.3 comes with them but they hold up well, and have decent grip on pavement.

I like the stockers from my 2.5. I dont' know if the 3.3 comes with them but they hold up well, and have decent grip on pavement.

Yes they do come on the 3.3 package. I agree. They are nice for bashing. The Crimefighters are nice as well.

IMO you can't go wrong with the stockers. They have pretty good grip in the desert where i bash and on the stree they have just the right amout of give. And well in grass it just dosent matter lol. Just my :2cents:

i have stock tmaxx tires and i like them better than the stock revo tires

What do you guys think about these??

Attachments

• bndl003-phaltline_blast_17mm_hubs.jpg
    bndl003-phaltline_blast_17mm_hubs.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 65
The rims look nice but for just all around bashing street tires arnt the greatest. If you want to go in grass your going to be spinning out, witch seem cool but after a few minutes it gets old. I have been talkin to this guy at my lhs and he says go with the crime fighters for everything, dirt, asphalt, grass, to track.

Bryson

Tires

You might also try the Moabs on a 40 series wheel. They're supposed to be good all-around tires.:jester:

You might also try the Moabs on a 40 series wheel. They're supposed to be good all-around tires.:jester:

I have the standard maxx rim and Moabs... TOO BIG. Ask TalonOne.