These hump packs work??

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TalonOne

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Blowing out 1100 6v Hump packs.
$9.99 each
http://www.teamfasteddy.com/index.ph...roducts_id=121

2eadbe3d5621e2002afdbaf6ff6c7eff.image.100x76.jpg

Anybody had success craming these in a revo???

They appear to be the right voltage and mh but I was wondering how folks are getting it to fit with the reciever and all.

Assuming you are using the stock radio box, you should be able to get it to work if you get rid of the optidrive unit.

I am not positive since I haven't actually tried it.

the revo pack is a flat pack, this one will not fit in the battery box, now like rob said, you may be able to cram it in the rx box.

the revo comes with a nice rx battery, why would you want to change it?

Yea I know the revo is a flat pack......I have a few ...but I have four revos and only three packs just now.....so I was looking for a deal on a pack...fast eddy is out of flats right now....anyway. I have center diffs in all but one so I have what looks like enough room to sqeeze this one in and a DSM unit.

Thanks for the nudge I will just buy it and make it work....they are a good deal.

Mike

You could always re-solder and wrap it. Not sure if that will save you the $10 from just buying a new pack though, unless you have materials on hand and your time is cheap.

I picked up two.....I believe that with a DSM and a cut box it will work......or at least for $20 I am willing to take the chance..;)

Back