revo got some new shoes for xmas!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beason

Bash, Fix, Repeat..
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
got the hpi black chrome 8 spokes with losi zombie tires.. man they look sick!! :bow:

DSC01909.gif

DSC01908.gif

DSC01911.gif

:goodpost:

I like the way they look, how are they?

i havent drivin it yet but i think they will hold up fine. i was impressed with how tight the hexes fit. i had to press pretty hard to get them to pop in to the wheel.. I'm sure with all those lugs the tires will grip really well. i bash in dirt and grass (mostly grass) so they should hook up great! the zombie tires are very soft, i be they would make awsome crawler meats.

wheelies here i come! good thing i got the tekno wing/wheelie bar!!

They make a wheelie bar? Link please..

no they dont... sorry to be confusing, the wing mount is a perfect wheelie bar, keeps the truck from flipping, and stays out of the way.

Ah yes I remember that. I suggest lining the bottoms of the wing ends with something durable so it does not chew it up. I have that on both my Revo's. I am still figuring out the best material to protect it without weighing it down.

seen a guy take some caster wheels from lowes and drill out the pin to use just the wheels, he then mounted them on the inside of the uprights of the wing to where they poke out a few cm. seemed to work great! I'm debating doing this with airplane wheels but I'm gonna wait till i get a new wing and practice on this one, then put the final product on the new one.

NICE meats man!!!

Get us a video of them mowing the grass...;)

Back