What do you guys think?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryson

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ok so I have the money for all the hop ups i want now. Hers what i already have,
RPM arms,
FOC,
Trinity pipe(soon to be in the trash lol).
And heres the list that I'm going to get so far,
Trx3.3,
Traxxas resignator pipe,
Motor savor air filter,
New tires and rims,
And Maby RPM axle carriers"not shue yet".
Fail safe,
And lastly some stiffer springs,p2rockers, and shock oil not shure on weight yet either.
Do you guys think I'm missing something I was thinking about servos but i dont want to spend a bundle on electronics.

Why do you not like the Trinity set up

Looks pretty good. I am going to run the Trinity pipe set up on the 18TM for the 3.3 roller. The Resonator will be on the standard 2.5 Revo.

I dont know just ever since i got the trinity i couldnt get a good tune on it. Withen the past week i couldnt get it to work at all tried leaning it and riching it just wasent workin. I put the stock pipe on and bada bing it worked bitchen. So i think ill try traxxas tuned pipe out with there mill and hopefully get some better results. The os and trinity combo should work good though i just think it was too open for my 2.5.

Are the gaskets on right? Is everything secured so there are no leaks?

Ya I even bought and use a hpi coupler with it and i was running the stocker header. I tried running it with the stinger off and the inside stinger out and vise versa but just never got a good strong run out of it ill give it a shot with the 3.3 but if it dosent work its going up for sale.

When I get time to run at Revelations i will hit ya up so we can meet up and run the rigs. I will let you know what I get out of my Trinity pipe and Os 18TM and 3.3 mills.

That would be great Jon. Not to sound like a D.A. but is that place your talkin about a track. LMAO. And pleas let me know how you like you 3.3 set up ill probally get that stuff in a couple of weeks I'm going to get my ntc3 up and running first, i wana see what that thing can do. And pluse my 2.5 seems to have some good life left in it for now so theres no real need you know.

Revelations is a Race track off the 10 freeway. Paul Coleman of OFNA races there as well many others. They race there on the weekends but during the days and week it is open to all.Races are always scheduled.

Thats sweet I'm going to see if i can't finde something on it right now, good old google lol.:)

Thats pretty sweet and they have a onroad course now you really got me wanting to go lol. Just tell me when you going and ill see what i can do.:yes:

If your running the Trinity on a 3.3 you should leave the stinger in. If it's running good with the stock pipe/header you should have to richen it about a 1/4 turn for the Trinity pipe/header. The most important and hardest thing with the Trinity set up is the coupler where the header meets the engine. If it's leaking you will struggle to tune it. Once I got mine installed right there was a very nice power gain.

Well with my trinity set up i couldnt use the trinity header because its not bent right and it puts my pipe way back over the shocks and nothing lines up right so like i said, i was running stock header with a hpi coupler going into it. On days when i got it running great it was a great power increase. But most of the time id have to retune my hole freakin carb to get it going. Every day id have to completly retune the thing but with the stock pipe no probles like that at all.

So today in the mail i got a tower hobbies add and was paging through it when i ran across the os.18tm motor for 149.99. So tomarrow I'm going to order one instead of the 3.3 seeing as to how there basicaly the same price. Pluse the carb is easer to tune. I just want to try to get away from the whole traxxas thing except the chasie. What do you think i think it a good deal.

Well with my trinity set up i couldnt use the trinity header because its not bent right and it puts my pipe way back over the shocks and nothing lines up right.

Very strange, I ran it on a 2.5 and 3.3 and it lined up right.

Well ordered my os.18tm on thursday. I have a little money left and was contemplating between mpi or vintage driveshafts, tires, or rpm axle carriers. I'm thinking the driveshafts. What do you guys think would work out best? Thanks for your time!