sirio .23 ( Sirio Killer )

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scoobydoo2u

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hello,:welcome_sign:
i am not very happy with my trx 2.5 on my REVO and i want a better engine. . .
so i was looking around and came across the "SIRIO KILLER" any other recommendations?

any one think any thing would be better for it?
i don't want to have to do any major mods to get another engine to fit!

!!!I AM A BASHER!!!

also what about shaft starters for this engine?

THANKS!
also this engine cost around 250$!! seems kinda pricey i want to know if its worth it

Last edited by a moderator:
You can always go the upgrade route of th TRX 3.3 Great for speed.I have the18TM waiting to go into my Revo that is on route to me now. I willl have to fill ya in when I get her in. The Sirio 23 was a great mill IMO. I had it in my Maxx a few years ago. The Revo is also able to use a Big block using the Big Block conversion. I am a basher as well so the 18TM should do you fine.

Let us know what ya get!!

thanks i just want lots of power and high speeds:)
how fast you think the sirio will push my other wise pretty much stock revo?

and what are the advantages of having a big block and what one should i get?

Honestly...not much faster than the 3.3. With Street tires... wide ratio gears... and a tall gearing set up on the clutch and CB will get your top speed. You will lose a lot of bottom end. I a going to set my Revo up to have great acceleration amd torque without compromising speed. I am not looking to break a speed record.

The Sirio was great on the Max and I never got to really tune it. I am sure on the Revo it will be used much better as the Revo layout and suspension is way better IMO.

great then i think i may stick with sirio.. maybe not really for sure i seem to like what I've heard about them I'm looking to just bolt it into my truck and go but i may look into a big block and see what my options are

but thats a 259$ engine so. . . i dont know i just really hope ill get what I'm paying for. . .
just the same though thanks for your help!!!

The OS 18TM has a lot of great reviews. I got one for that and it was a great deal at my LHS. Check on ebay if your budget is tight. Just know you ris getting burned online as to going to your LHS.

sure thing ill look into that a little more thanks! let me know how it preforms!!!
hope ya get what ya want!

and if your still here do you think i should look into big blocks for my revo?
VS an os 18tm or a sirio .23?

found this seems pretty helpfull to
http://www.rcuniverse.com/magazine/article_display.cfm?article_id=549

it looks like the sirio .23 put out DOUBLE the HP the the 0s 28tm o_O

I am sure I will still be here. I don't expect to be wowed much with a B conversion since I have seen small blocks out perform BB many times.

I don't go to RCU so I don't look for reviews there.

question

any way u can make a sirio s .23 fit in a savage??