My Revo is not Moving

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drjoy

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I replaced my 2.5 eng to 3.3 and i install a vantage exhast when i try to start my car it was too rich ?? after i make it idel i try to throtel up, my gear is not moving (the car is not moving ) i think its the clutch but i dont know which one how can i know my clutch is good or not ??

If you are using a new 3.3 you will need to break it in. Watch the DVD if you don't remember the Traxxas method.

If you are using a new 3.3 you will need to break it in. Watch the DVD if you don't remember the Traxxas method.

how can i break the eng, while my car is not moving

If it is not moving it could be related to the engine being new. If it persists on than I would check the slipper to make sure it is not too loose.

What exactly is itnot doing?

Clutchbell not turning?
Spur not moving?

Help us a bit.

There could be many things. With a new engine, sometimes the first couple tanks are so rich that the engine can't rev enough to engage the clutch. Now, seeing as this engine is a refit, I would recheck to make sure you have the clutch installed properly. Especially the shoes and spring. If you've got those in wrong, they may be binding and not engaging. If the engine is revving and the spur gear (the big one) is spinning, then then clutch is fine.

Clutchbell and spur gear is moving but the car not moving but the car is cut off in littel high throtel too rich it should be too rich ?? to break it the carb. high speed is 4 tern

I bet the slipper clutch is too loose. Watch the traxxas dvd on breakin/tuning.

Back