where can i get aluminum a-arms for traxxas revo 2.5

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revomastermaxx

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i want to buy some but i can't find them

IMO you don't want to get them alum.Bends..And tends to break other things..
They look cool sitting on the shelf...
Get your self some RPM arms..

I see you are not heeding the advice given in your other thread regarding aluminum arms.

If you lead a horse to water and he doesn't drink, push him in and find another horse.

Last edited:
This guy told me about this site called Google, AMAZING!

Here's what I found when I tried it: http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=Revo+Aluminum+Arms

Kidding aside, I urge you to reconsider going with aluminum and if you go with Integy aluminum arms, might as well use paper instead. If you want to create a custom look, go with some dyebale RPM arms and color them yourself!

I agree with everyone. Aluminum looks cool but performance wise not worth it. First off you will add weight. Second not as durable. Aluminum is for a shelf queen. RPM does make quality arms that are durable and guranteed longer than you will own the rig. The money you save you can spend on some nice teflon coated shocks with nitride coated shafts.:bandit: You would probably have some left over for a 12pack or 2 of beer.

Back