fixing a stock a-arm on revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

revomastermaxx

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i havent saved enough money yet to buy new aluminum ones that i want so i need to fix the one i have,. i tried to glue it but it didnt work. do you have any suggestions??

If the arm is snapped, it cannot be repaired. I would suggest going with RPM arms rather than aluminum ones, anyway. RPM's can take a massive amount of abuse and have a lifetime guarantee.

Aluminum ones, once bent, are history, no matter what. If you try to bend them back into shape, you only create a weak point and the next time it'll crumple like you're wadding a piece of paper up. That, and they are much more expensive.

Sorry about breaking the arm! That does suck!

I second the RPM arms. Aluminum has it's place, but I never thought arms was one of those places.

No real good ideas here about fixing an arm. I'd just suggest saving up $15 for an RPM replacement set instead.

I agree on the RPM's.

Imagine how upset you would be if you bent an aluminum arm. Once you bend one you might as well toss it.

+1 for RPM arms, forget the aluminum it will cause problems elsewhere

Back