Integy Titanium Twin Brake Set

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

m00nst0ne69

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So,

Has anyone heard of this? Would it be worth getting to use in conjunction with the Traxxas rear brake set?

I wouldn't give two pounds of poop for anything made by Integy. Save you money.

jetmechG550 said:
I wouldn't give two pounds of poop for anything made by Integy. Save you money.

I'll just say I agree with Jet's comment and leave it at that...

I figured you would chime in on this Mr Savage, if that is your real name! LOL

Thanks folks...

Guys if you're gonna bash a question at least give him someone else to consider...

m00nst0ne69,

If you're looking for a dual brake setup you might want to check out CrazyNutRacing brakes. I have a set for my MGT and they work VERY well!

-Michael

Good point, Woodie. Wasn't bashing m00nst0ne69 directly or the question, just Integy, so my apologies if it came out that way.

Other than Crazy Nut Racing, I'm not aware of any other dual brake set-up.

Best of luck!

I wasn't aware of any other option outside of the Traxxas factory option.

That's not the point I'm trying to make... instead of just saying something is crap either give an alternative or at least explain why you feel that way - heck maybe even both.

:\

-Michael

No worries folks, I understood Integy was the focus. Thanks for the tip about Crazy Nut.

M

I too have thrown a bunch of money away on integy stuff. Some suits its purpose but most items are poorly enigineered and well that coupled with the Monkey Wrench thread, has led me to look past the glitz and look for quality and workmanship....and most of all a good company behind the parts.

My two cents,
Talon

Back