Bodies for 3.3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ComingApart

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
What bodies are available for the Revo 3.3?
I know the Crowd Pleazer and Parma has the X-citer body, what else is out there?
Will any other models body fit without (much) modification? I heard somewhere the an HPI Hellfire body would fit, is that true?

ComingApart said:
What bodies are available for the Revo 3.3?
I know the Crowd Pleazer and Parma has the X-citer body, what else is out there?
Will any other models body fit without (much) modification? I heard somewhere the an HPI Hellfire body would fit, is that true?

Pretty much any body that would fit a savage or a truggy should fit.

go for like a t maxx extended body like the proline cadillac escalade ext body i have 2 of them they fit perfect

Bodies made for the Maxx and Savage will be short. The Proline EXT body is only 17 1/2 inches long...way too short. I have an F-650 Maxx/Savage body which is 18 1/2 inches long and it's too short. Most truggy, MGT, LST bodies are long enough but they are a little wide but still usable. The Hellfire body without a wing will also be short. With a wing you can move the body forward as much as possible and the wing will hide how short it is in the rear. As for bodies that actually fit you already named them.

BTW it's nice to see someone else in LA on here!

Proline makes a CP for the Revo 3.3 specifically. Most everything else is too short or too wide.

well i have the ext escalade body and it fits perfect not to short not to long so i donno wat ure talking about

LA-Basher said:
well i have the ext escalade body and it fits perfect not to short not to long so i donno wat ure talking about
Read what's been posted it says MOST! With your Escalade body don't you need the extended body posts?

Are you talking a 3.3 chassis, or just a 3.3 engine?

Last edited:
The reevoh body fits. My mind is blank as to who makes it right now.

Its made by Majestic. Its super thick and will last you a long long time.

i dont need tall body posts and i have a revo 3.3 heres my truck with the escalade body on it
Picture183.jpg

Picture173.jpg

Nevermind, I was thinking of a different body for the post extensions. I forgot the stupid cadilac comes with the Avacrap looking style, not the suburban like style. Besides, what's with your freakin attitude?

who has the attitude? i was just showing and telling wat kind of bodies u could get

Back