Axial Fuel Filters - 5 colors!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Everyone knows when it comes to your engine, dirt is your worse enemy! The thing that ruins most engines is dirt. Any foreign particle that gets into your engine can cause issues. The slightest scratch on any internal part can and will lead to a reduction in power and premature failure. Everyone should run an inline fuel...

READ MORE

-Michael

Are these easy to install? Where could i get instruction on connecting fuel lines..Also they work with any r/c right?

Talon 118 said:
Are these easy to install? Where could i get instruction on connecting fuel lines..Also they work with any r/c right?

These are easy to install,if you've ever hooked up a fuel line to a nipple,then it's a breeze,if you haven't. then well go take a fuel line off and put it back on,it's simple. As far as i know there's a in and a out on these and i think there clearlly marked. I'm pretty sure you don't need instructions for a fuel filter.

These are easy to install and work on any nitro vehicle. Simple cut the line between the tank and the engine and connect the cut ends to the filter. I didn't see a plastic holder for these, but it can be ziptied to your chassis to prevent movement.

sweetdiesel said:
These are easy to install and work on any nitro vehicle. Simple cut the line between the tank and the engine and connect the cut ends to the filter. I didn't see a plastic holder for these, but it can be ziptied to your chassis to prevent movement.

:alarm: SEE!! Even sweetdiesel can do it. So I'm sure you can too

I believe they do have a holder that can be mounted to the chassis or anywhere you desire.

Lime Green all the way!!!!
Need to color coordinate with my Hot-Pants….

sweetdiesel said:

Though now pictured on the front page, the filters do in fact come with a clamp which holds the filter as well as fuel tubing.

-Michael

Back