new tires

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aceracer21

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I want to get new tires, and cheap. Imainly drive on the asphalt, but sometimes i take it off roadin. do you guys know anything good

since i'm not a traxxas fan i'm not 100% sure if these will fit, but check out the losi zombie maxx tires. great wear on all surfaces and hook up on pretty much everything.

ill have to check that out

Not cheap but I just got a set of Panther Boas on Proline maxx wheels with 23mm hub and 1/2 offset. This is the best set of wheels/tires I have mounted to my Revo, very light with good traction.

I have 14mm

come on, still looking for deals

Best advice is to search the 'net for any deals on pricing. No one here is going to offer a set to sell on this sub forum. If you are looking to actually buy some new tires for your Revo, I suggest you start a thread in the WTB forum (along with the other two or three you got going) and state how much you are looking to spend.

If you are primarily running on asphalt, I suggest considering a set of Proline Road Rage's.

thanks,
I'm pretty much a newbie and havent figured everything out. Ill learn as i go

thanks again
ace