Proline Crowd Pleazer and Desert Rat bodies...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Check out the front page about the new bodies from Proline Racing! Proline Desert Rat designed for the Traxxas T-Maxx, E-Maxx, Revo, and HPI Savage trucks and the Crowd Pleazer 2.0 designed for the Traxxas Revo!

[ READ MORE ]

I like that Desert Rat body. Trying to figure out the differences with the CP 2.0 for the Revo from what they already had

I must say I am rather disappointed with the majority of Pro-Lines new bodies, these ones included. It appears as though they are doing whatever they can to avoid paying any licensing fees to make "real" bodies. For instance, the rock pleaser, a wannabe jeep, but just does not cut it. Now the CJ8 (a real Jeep), Landcruiser, 50s panel truck and Power Wagon are all discontinued, and none of the new bodies even resemble a real car or truck. I have not purchased a Pro-Line body in many months and don't see myself buying any in the near future if they keep producing these type of lids.

NCNitro - While I agree with you about the real bodies as I do prefer real bodies much more then bodies dreamed up. I do however have to agree with Jet on this, the Desert Rat is a sharp looking body IMO.

-Michael

So, they're not making the CP for the 2.5 chassis anymore or are they just calling it the Rat now?

All the CP bodies now I think are 2.0, they just added one for the 3.3 since nothing else fit it right. My Jammin and Mugen CP bodies are 2.0 as well but labeled for each specifically.

The desert rat is kinda cool I guess. I'm not a fan of the whole crowd pleaser style really. I am a fan of the real cars/truck types though. Made up styles are kinda bunk.

The crowd pleazers do make us Ford, Chevy and Dodge haters happy though!

Back