mah new revo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beason

Bash, Fix, Repeat..
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
well i finaly got a revo, its used but well worth the cash! ($300)

it has the tm523, foc, black anodized chasis, full set rpm arms, set of extended wheelbase arms, couple sets of wheels/tires, a few bodys, mx-3 radio, dual 645 servos, hard ano shocks w/ti shafts, bunch of tekno bits like wingmount, radio box, ect. it also has a bunch of spare parts and things, I'm sure I'm leaving out some stuff.

all i got is one pic right now, ill get more once i clean it up and stuff.

DSC01483.jpg

Hey uber dink. Get that pos off your pool and into a box that's going to be delivered to my door step.

well i finaly got some more pics of it. it still isnt clean, but i dont see it being that way any time soon!!
i took some of that textured bed liner spray paint stuff and sprayed the bumpers ( well busted did but it was my idea) i think they look cool, kinda like powder coated.

DSC01499.gif

DSC01498.gif

and here some nakid shots, its all blacked out, (exept the head and pushrods)
DSC01503.gif

DSC01502.gif

DSC01504.gif

i got a butt load of parts, a few bodys, resonator pipe, extra set of wheels/tires, and a mx3 tx all for 300 buns!!!

ignore the oddball shock, had a busted shock end and didnt have the sock to put on it, i wanted to drive it!! lol

wow... 300 bucks. the engine alone goes for that much. you got a frickin deal!!! i like the rhino skin on the bumpers... good show. sweet truck, bro, you are going to have tons of fun. peace.

Nice rig.

This is off topic, but YOU GOT A NOMADIO? How do you like it?

Actually, that's truth's nomadio.

Revo looks good. Now I have to break mine in so we can do a revo bash.

vbgagnon said:
Nice rig.

This is off topic, but YOU GOT A NOMADIO? How do you like it?

lol!! I'm not that lucky.. no that is the original owners nomadio. he brought me the whole truck radio and all, cause he didnt have time to take it off. its just setting there waiting on him to come get it.

i used it a couple times when he owned the revo. its nice, but to much stuff on it for me. my mx-3 confuses me as it is!!

Looks good, B! The pipe came out looking pretty good from the freezng treatment you gave it!

Congrats!

AWESOME! I don't know about the rear shock sock though. Wouldn't that hold extra heat from the engine and pipe and warp the shock over time? NICE DEAL THOUGH!

nah, the shock sock is thin, it just covers the spring and stops dirt from getting on the shaft, as well as rocks from hitting the springs and shafts ( more important on rigs with vertical shocks) plus the shocks are hard anodized aluminum, i dont think the mill gets hot enough to warp it...

Back