Tekno adjustable wheelbase rear arms

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nice. it's a shame i won't put an A-arm on my truck unless it says RPM... /sigh

Mallanaga said:
nice. it's a shame i won't put an A-arm on my truck unless it says RPM... /sigh
That is a shame, because the new arms are awesome :)

Monkey Wrench said:
What's the warranty on those?
We haven't officially said that there is a breakage guarantee yet. We are confident enough that we are considering it. We are just being cautious with our first set here. That said, if you break them, let us know, we have always backed up our products 100%. If you break something, let us know and send it to us. We have replaced parts for people in the past and intend to do so in the future. Let us know if you have any other questions.

Let me start by saying I am in no way affiliated with Tekno. That being said, I am a firm believer in their parts and have no hesitation placing an order with them. They put out quality stuff and stand behind their product. They also don't just throw stuff out there, they test it first. Have a problem, call em, I'm sure they will at least listen! And as far as extended arms go, RPM is not going to make them. They have said that over and over again!

RMP said the same thing about Savage arms.

jetmechG550 said:
Let me start by saying I am in no way affiliated with Tekno. That being said, I am a firm believer in their parts and have no hesitation placing an order with them. They put out quality stuff and stand behind their product. They also don't just throw stuff out there, they test it first. Have a problem, call em, I'm sure they will at least listen! And as far as extended arms go, RPM is not going to make them. They have said that over and over again!
I have to agree they have great parts that are very durable.

jetmechG550 said:

Oh, I wasn't doubting their quality at all (which I cannot say about Integy, those asses!) I was merely asking the question.

I'd give them a shot for sure, but I haven't broken the RPM arms yet! That being said, if Tekno comes out with some axle carriers, I'll give 'em a shot for sure!

DiscoDan said:
to me the arms look like an exact copy of traxxas's adjustable wheelbase arms that I'm currently running.... convince me otherwise.
Yes, the dimensions are the same. That's where the similarities end however. The material is different (lighter, impact resistant), the actual design is different (stronger), and you can use them on either the left or right hand side (only 1 part to buy). Also, the stock arms do not have a breakage guarantee.

DoesTeknorc still visit this forum? Reason I ask is I just acquired a set of these adj. rear arms. Found them at my not-so-local hobby shop. I compared them to the Traxxas adj. arms and quickly put the Traxxas stuff back on the shelf. No comparison.
These arms are not listed on Teknos site, do they still make them or did they discontinue them?
I don't see them breaking, they appear to be the same quality as RPM. Just wondering in case I do need another set in the future.

Back