Clutch Bell Question

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Monkey Wrench

My last words will likely be, Crap that didn't wo
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Other than Robinson Racing (a tad expensive) and Integy (I'll lick a dead mooses ass before I buy anything of theirs again!) does anyone else make a 17 or 18 tooth CB for the Revo? I know Hot Racing makes the 12, 13 and 14 tooth bells, but it's having too much torque that is my problem.

Currently running 15/36, but had been running 16/36 (and will be again). I had the close-ratio gearing installed, but the track I race at is better suited for standard-ratio. Problem is, even on the 16/36 set-up, my nose wanted to come up on me! If I dial out too much tension on my rear shocks, though, I lose a lot of dampening in the rear end and get a lot of chassie slap. Real dilemma is I'm planning on racing Sunday, so I may have to slog thought the 16/36.

Of course, if anyone has any alternate suggestions, I'm all ears! The engine is an OS .18TM, by the way.

Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind....I'm the goober!!!!

Mr T

Last edited:
i HATE integy stuff, but the onl 18t i could find was from integy...3racing also makes one, but i think they are the SAME EXACT ones, they look identical.

anyways, i havent had problems with the integy bell yet, but its still pretty new. I'm running 18-36 with a picco .26 and its FAST!!!!!!!!!1

Back