NEW hellfire body for my revo..

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAXXSLINGER

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i got a nice hellfire DRX body on friday and I painted it up, pretty happy with how it came out. I also have had some problems with my picco leaking air through the front bearing so its been sent to ofna for a repair. I have had a chance to clean up my ride reallll good...
check out the pics!

revoclean_001.jpg

revodrx_008.jpg

revodrx_007.jpg

revodrx_001.jpg

revodrx_002.jpg

I'm loving this body, i can't use the roll bar since i have it slammed, but its so thick, I'm not too worried about protection. I need to pick up some more bodies for this ride, but i am not sure what to get since not many fit the 3.3.

Get yourself a Majestic REEVOH body. Its one of the thickest bodies on the market and it fits the 3.3

man, i would but i dont really care for the looks of that body!
someone once said its like a bar of soap..and i have to agree

Last edited:
I think it looks pretty cool on your ride. How do you refuel now that you have the tank converion and now this body?

i put a little fueling hole right where the tank lid is.
I'm going to have to relocate the hole soon though because I have a trinity spyder tank coming. Maybe if I'm lucky, it will be near the same spot so I can just enlarge the hole. I know its gonna be pretty close, but we'll find out.

I am wanting to add the Tekno RC Stuff like the tank conversion and the RX box conversion. Do you lose the option to have the recharge port that you have on the 3.3 stock RX box? I want to know so I can get a JR switch with the external charge jack.

Jon,

You do loose the recharge port option with the Tekno conversion. You shouldn't need a new switch. The stock traxxas switch has a recharge lead that went to the port in the stock box. I have mine sticking out of the Tekno box.

Sweet! I am going to put that on my"next to buy" list LOL.

wow! nice shell mate.

looks well cool on your revo.

BTW, your revo looks well modded!

is it?

is it fast?

I think putting a HPI lid on a Traxxas is illegal.

In all honesty looks cool. Ya got a sweet lookin revo as well. Nice work.

sup guys, been a while since I've checked the forums here. thanks for the nice words on my ride. I have put a lot into it and I just about have everything I'm gonna want for a while. I might go ahead and get a big block and qoncepts bb mount sometime in the next few months.
I just changed the gearing to 18-36 and I think this is one of the fastest trucks I've seen in a while..lol. Also, bout the hellfire body being illegal...i just ordered a set of hellfire wheels and 17mm adapters for em so now its getting even closer to a hellfire conversion!

with the charging port, i have my stock traxxas switch inside my tekno mount.

Back