JDCarbon products!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAXXSLINGER

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
just wanted to tell everyone here that doesn't know about them yet..jdcarbon is a small company that is currently making some AWESOME CF pushrods, turnbuckles, and hinge pins for the revo and many other makes out there. I have the pushrods and turnbuckles installed in my revo and they are amazing, so light, and cool as hell lookin! they can be adjusted by hand, and are way lighter than the traxxas red aluminum ones, even way lighter than titanium!

if you go to jdcarbon.com they have alot of info including weight comparisons and strength tests...including videos and pictures.

I just wanted to mention these because not many people have seen them on anyones rigs, and they are worth a look. the best part about them is that they are pretty cheap,.. AND THEY HAVE A LIFETIME GUARANTEE! if they break, they will replace it free!

here is a pic of them before installation on my truck:

jdarbon.jpg

heres a pic of em installed:
jdarbon_002.jpg

hehe, dont pay any attention to the exploded tire..lol

take a look at these..they will save your truck ALOT of weight, and you wont ever have to buy another set.

Last edited:
MAXXSLINGER said:
dont pay any attention to the exploded tire..lol

How can we not pay attention to it?
Honestly in my MANY years of RCing, this is the first time I have seen this.
WTF did you do to it?

haha...yeah it was pretty crazy when it happened..and i have a witness!

after doiing several laps around the track, i was sick of spinning out everywhere on the dry and dusty conditions..
i got to a wider part on the track and wanted to do some donuts..
so I'm doing donuts and the left tires are ballooned out like CRAZY...I'm talking so stretched I've never even seen tires balloon like this..then..BOOOM!!
i guess a tire can only stretch so far before it just pops. Damn traxxas tires are crap! I mean, it can't handle the power of a picco .26 doing donuts??! lol
i was amazed by what had happened and i had to take a picture of the tire..
i wish i had a video of it..because my friend and I both looked at eachother baffled by what had just happened! i never knew that a tire could break from egging out so much

LMAO!!! Damn that is just crazy to see. Its a first for me as well.

The parts you ordered, I just picked up a set of the Red Traxxas pushrods, How do they stand up to the traxxas one? They look freaking beefy!Do they accept the stock rod ends?

yes, they use the stock ends, and they are stronger, much lighter, and thicker than the red traxxas "tubes"

go to jdcarbon,com and read about em..they have a graph showing the weight differences

wow... i just checked their whole site. i want a complete set of their stuff! seriously... i have a complete set of the red aluminum ones from traxxas, but these seem so much better! not only are that lighter and stronger, but theyre black! i love the look of these... meaner, for sure. slinger... thank you. SOLD!!

Mallanaga said:
wow... i just checked their whole site. i want a complete set of their stuff! seriously... i have a complete set of the red aluminum ones from traxxas, but these seem so much better! not only are that lighter and stronger, but theyre black! i love the look of these... meaner, for sure. slinger... thank you. SOLD!!
Yeah I am thinking the same thing. I want this now! LMAO. I need to go return those things... Odd that they are so easy to adjust by hand. Curious on that part. In any case I may have a set coming...

I had a tire (Imex Swamper) come apart on me like that on my rusty at full speed. btw nice cf stuff

Have you checked out Aerostiks? They have a lifetime warranty, and are a thick carbon fiber (they look about the same as those). I am using them on my revo project (yet another project on hold... kinda reminds me of a cris-craft of someone i know).

Well I just got the Turnbuckle from them. I am going to keep the Traxxas P3 Pushrods for now. I will moiunt them tonite and post pics here.

Back