Too fast for the house...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrisOFNA

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
DSC00939.gif

OMG... If you love your mini, you will get a brushless system with a 3 cell lipo. Its SOOO fast. Like the title says, I can't drive it around my house anymore, but when i race mod class (no mini class out here) they are gonna hate my speed.

Is that a Hacker system? Which model?

Yes, its the Hacker e30-13L with a quark 33a Brushless esc. combo here:
http://www.hackerbrushless.com/motors_e30.shtml

Its meant for the RC18T (280 sized can), so i had to modify the motor mount for the Mini Inferno to fit. I have a motor mount with an adapter plate (and fan) that it will work with. The esc gets warm with the set-up, as well as the motor gets hot when you rip it up and down the street alot. But, for only $120 shipped for massive power (just the brushless, the battery brand new is $42 [I got mine used for $19]) I'd say its worth it.

i only have a 12, 13, or 14 tooth on mine (I dunno, because they are mini t pinions on it). 16 would be a little high for racing like I'm gonna be. I'm gonna get an Aon 4900 for mine as soon as I can.

with this motor i can still gear higher, its got alot of torque.. I'm actually kinda low with the 16t on it.. my freind races with the same motor and has a 19t on it and after a race its no hotter then mine.

i also race my H8...

Whats your longest straightaway? Mine is only 90 feet.

it is crazy anit it i run my mini t with a 6k hyperian and a 3 cell lipo

Hmmm gives me ideas,now I will order a Hacker and ESC for my Half8. :)

Looking good

Yep when you move up to a high quality high performance brushless its hard going back for the speed freaks.

Back