New - Traxxas 4-tec 3.3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Blink and You’ll Miss It. It’s the fastest, and most-powerful Ready-To-Race model ever created, the 70+mph Traxxas Nitro 4-Tec 3.3. Combine the Extreme Power of the TRX 3.3 Racing Engine with an asphalt-hugging, lightweight chassis, and a raging fury of wickedly fast acceleration and supersonic speed is unleashed. Peg the throttle and all four tires claw for traction as Nitro 4-Tec 3.3 re-writes the record books and breaks through the 70mph barrier. In the asphalt jungle, TraxxasNitro 4-Tec 3.3 is the reigning king.

The Traxxas 4-Tec 3.3 didn’t take any shortcuts to the top. The included TRX 3.3 Racing Engine delivers peak horsepower with a factory-installed performance-tuned aluminum pipe that’s been beautifully blue-anodized and laser etched. New precision hex... Read More...

daaaaaaaamn, that thing looks pretty sweet. I'm curious to hear some real life reviews though. i wonder how close it gets to the 70mph mark

It’s the fastest, and most-powerful Ready-To-Race model ever created, the 70+mph Traxxas Nitro 4-Tec 3.3.

I think the CEN Racing car does over 70 out of the box.

ye the cen does iv seen the speed vid of it doin 71.4 mph out of the box!

i think i no sumthing faster not sure if its rtr ill try to find a link

Last edited:
What is the fastest these nitro's go? I heard the 1/5 are beasts but I like these 1/10 n 1/8's.

Not sure about the fastest, but yes it goes 70mph, Stupid fast were I live. No track no big smooth place to run it, except for the airport runway.

The nitro 4-tech is in dire need of a chassis upgrade, it needs more than just a motor. Why didnt traxxas put pivot ball suspension on there?? Or lower the center of gravity on the chassis by relocating the reciever battery pack?? It might make a good drag car but I don't think it is going to turn very well. You might beat a associated nitro t-c3 in a drag race but if you are running a road course he is going to smoke you in the turns with the outdated suspension that is on the 4-tech.

Last edited:
nitrohead said:
The nitro 4-tech is in dire need of a chassis upgrade, it needs more than just a motor. Why didnt traxxas put pivot ball suspension on there?? Or lower the center of gravity on the chassis by relocating the reciever battery pack?? It might make a good drag car but I don't think it is going to turn very well. You might beat a associated nitro t-c3 in a drag race but if you are running a road course he is going to smoke you in the turns with the outdated suspension that is on the 4-tech.

Just drop an OS 18 TZ in the NTC3 and it will not get smoked..

Has anyone raced this against the Schumacher Fusion .21? I hit 80MPH at the drag strip with it, but did not have a chance to try the Traxxas car.

i dunno about the schumacher but my buddy showed me a vid of the cen racing ct5 doint 73 out of the box! i was blown away!

Back