been a few months

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitmaster

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well its been long time sence iv posted anything. just been working on my cars..but now that winter is over its time to open up the revo.. and give it a good ass kicking... again.

new body for summer

revo1.jpg

everyone have a great summer with the revo's// hope nothing breaks

Great lookin truck... Good to see members coming back after the winter months...
Time to burn some NITRO...

Good to hear man!!! Nice looking rig. I can see a RCS cage under that nice new lid.Is it the Titan body?

Now go open up a can of whoop ass on that Revo!!!WOOHOO!!!

pitmaster said:
everyone have a great summer with the revo's// hope nothing breaks

!!! dont jinx me !!! i look foward to breaking things! :whack: i wouldnt have anything to work on if nothing broke... jeeze.

Too late for me, I already started breaking things LOL. Good to see members coming out of hibernation. Great looking lid pitmaster, now go get that thing dirty!

yep titan body and big joes.. lots of other goodies..

well i really like the tires gives a wide low pro stance. seem to hold up verry well cuz i beat on them for like half the winter.

i stoped driveing the revos. in the cold.. to much stuff breaking.. went indoor.. with my hellfire.

once i get my camera back ill take a pic's with top off show you guys whats crackin .. with my summer revo

jon2 said:
I see a bash in your future bro!

I grew up 20 miles from there.And care not to go back there...I do still have family in porttownsend.

ZANDOR said:
I grew up 20 miles from there.And care not to go back there...I do still have family in porttownsend.
that is closer than what I plan on. I am planning on going on vacation up near DOM for a bash!

no not in sequim i go up to tacoma at rc raceways.2 or 3 times a month.. well did. but now that the weather is nicer.. bash out side agian..