Wing, tires, and exhaust for the Revo 3.3

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMaxxin

SLAP YA MAMA
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just wanted to show off the new wing tires/wheels and pipe. The wing, wing mount and stays are from the Mugen MBX-5, it is very tough and looks good IMO.

The pipe and header is the Trinity combo, it gives the 3.3 crazy power. At any point while it's in first gear it will lift the front end no problem, and on occasion I get wheelies while shifting into second it depends on traction.

The tires/wheels are Revo size Traxxas Sporttraxx tires soft compound mounted on Traxxas Hurricane wheels. This is a lightweight combo that gives great traction on grass and soft to medium dirt, they slide like crazy on all hard surfaces. Also check out the motor saver filter that was modded to fit the stock breather tube. Now for a few pics.

revo1vm.jpg

revo28ye.jpg

newpipe2kx.jpg

wingmount9kq.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet rig.

Did you make the whole bigger in the Motor Saver to accept the stock tube or did you Shoe Goo it on?

I like. I have the TEKNO adjustable wing mount in mind already. Yours looks pretty sweet!!! Hows the handling now?

robmob said:
Sweet rig.

Did you make the whole bigger in the Motor Saver to accept the stock tube or did you Shoe Goo it on?

I cut the hole the same size as the stock filter head so I wouldn't have to shoe goo it. The boot on the neck is the same size as the inside of the MS housing so it's a perfect fit, very tight.

jon2 said:
I like. I have the TEKNO adjustable wing mount in mind already. Yours looks pretty sweet!!! Hows the handling now?

I have notice a small difference on big bumps and jumps, it helps keep the nose up a little better. I haven't had a chance to get big air with it yet. I can say that the wing is very flexible and it's a good thing LOL. I almost went with Teknos new adjustable wing but I wanted to be able to adjust the body mount so I gave this one a try.

Last edited:
Back